This website covers forthcoming proposals for the building outlined in red on the photograph below.

The existing building on the site is known as Scott House, and can be found at the junction of Oxestalls Road and Grove Street.

It is between the Lendlease Timber yards site, currently under construction, and the existing Pepys Estate in Deptford.

The site

Above: Aerial view of the site (site outlined in red)

The site currently contains a three storey brick building constructed between 1896 and 1914. The existing building is built from London stock brick and decorated with contrasting red brick. It was converted to 19 live/work units in 2002 and is locally listed.

The site

Above: Images of the existing site

Next: Existing context   >>